The KMS 6th graders have an opportunity to attend a night at a Global Village in Howell, Michigan. Because of facility limitations on number of participants per visit, trips have been arranged for two weekends (March 9th & 10th) and (March 16th & 17th). This is an overnight trip and will be chaperoned.
When: March 9 to 10 and March 16 to 17
Departure from Kenton: 6:00 am (March 9) & (March 16)
Busing Transportation will be provided by Kenton City Schools
Arrival back to Kenton: 3:00 pm (March 10) & (March 17)
6th Grade Students and Parent/Guardian Reminders:
- No Electronic Devices on Trip. A Cell Phone may be brought but will be collected before departures and will be returned on the way home.
- No Camera’s. Several I-Pods will be available to use as cameras and provide the pictures online.
Students are strongly encouraged to bring the following items:
- Sleeping Bag
- Hygiene Products
- Appropriate Outside Apparel:
- Winter Coat– Students will not be permitted to participate in the activities if he/she is not dressed appropriately.
- Rain Proof Clothing
- One change of clothing (forecast is calling for highs in the 40’s only)
- 2 Sack Lunches- Food should be non-perishable. One lunch will be Friday and one lunch will be for Saturday.
- Drinks will be provided by WalMart
- Please do not bring Snacks. Snacks will be purchased by chaperones.